Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mickey on My Mind

We may still be a few days away from Disney World, but I am already seeing "Hidden Mickeys" everywhere I look...
like my laptop power cord.

The lazy days of summer have already begun for some...how cute is Mallory coloring on the back porch?

{Please ignore the unswept porch. I am waiting until the last possible moment to sweep before the girls' party Saturday because Cody and Tanner track in so much grass and dirt.}

But, I'm still staying quite busy at work {just two more days}, not packing, making the girls' hair bows for Disney {yes, of course we need new hair bows for Disney!},...
slip~covering a chair {like I really have time for that this week; someone please tell me: what was I thinking?},...
tying lots of orange polka-dot ribbon on party favors, not packing,...
 celebrating Memorial Day and my birthday by the pool, and pretty much avoiding packing at all cost.



Now, why won't they let me pour water over their heads in the bathtub?

Things are already busy around here, and the next few days are going to be crazy as we get ready for the girls' party Saturday and then leave for Disney Monday, so if I don't get back here this week with more pictures, just stay tuned. There's sure to be plenty of fun times to share with you very soon!

No comments: