Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday, Monday

We've had quite a few low-key, home-bound weeks in January...not much excitement to share. We really haven't gone anywhere or done anything out of the ordinary. Who could blame anyone for wanting calm and lazy days after all the hustle and bustle that takes place from Halloween through Christmas? I absolutely love the holidays, but they are exhausting; I've barely lifted my camera since Christmas day.

Staying close to home instead of hitting the road on the weekends means quality play time with Anna Claire and Mallory, but it also means that, at least this past weekend, I got a bit of sewing done:
I originally bought these green jumpers for Christmas, but the girls really didn't need another Christmas dress this year, so I finally got around to monogramming them. I appliqued the scroll patch using some leftover pink and green chevron then embroidered their monograms on top. I love how they turned out!
 I also did a quick monogram on these $3.88 wally~world sweatshirts. Much cuter now...
January is almost over...longest month ever...and I'm glad we have February and Valentine's Day to look forward to! I'll make a point of sharing some new pics of the girls soon...I just have to take some first!

No comments: