Sunday, November 9, 2008

Busy, Busy

This week should not be quite so hectic at work and I think I'm finally over my cold, so I'll try to get back to some kind of regular posting schedule this week.

It turns out that Mallory does not appear to have caught my cold after all. Other than a runny nose Friday with a little coughing, she seems perfectly healthy and happy now. Friday ended up to be pretty uneventful other than Mallory rolling over onto her her tummy a couple of times during the night and waking herself up which made us all a little tired come morning.

Not to be outdone, Anna Claire rolled onto her tummy for the first time Saturday! I caught her in the act three times. Twice she rolled over when the two of us were playing on our bed and once she rolled over in the crib waiting for me to change her diaper. She must know Mommy cannot handle two babies rolling over in their sleep. I have not seen her roll onto her tummy since! Here's how I found Mallory Saturday morning still sleeping...Today, Sunday, was a big day. It was one year ago today Walter and I found out we were going to have twins, and on what better day to have Anna Claire and Mallory Baptized. We didn't actually plan it, but it's pretty darn special that it worked out this way. I can so clearly remember that day one year ago. Obviously we knew twins were a pretty good possibility, but I guess I never really imagined it would happen to us, so I can say I was absolutely shocked to see two "babies" on the ultrasound monitor. I will post all the details of the girls' Baptism tomorrow night.

Tonight, the girls had their first taste of green beans. All I can say is that I don't think we are going to have any trouble getting them to eat their vegetables!

Anna Claire wants more...

No comments: