Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Weekend Update

Wow! Things have been busy and both Walter and I have been under the weather. It's been so long since I've posted anything I don't know where to start, so I'll just give a quick summary of the past few days.

Saturday evening we had dinner with Aunt Pam, Uncle Rick, and Cousin Ricky. Aunt Michelle, Connor and Dylan were there also. The girls did great! They've gotten much less fussy lately during the evening hours. Mallory was able to wear a bow in her hair for the first time - it stayed in all night. Check out all that drool (it must have been the amazing smashed potatoes with red pepper sauce Ricky made) - and those gorgeous eyelashes (this picture is too small to do them justice). Trust me; she will never need mascara.

Sunday the girls woke up bright and early. It felt like 6:30, but it sure was tough to get out of bed when the clock said 5:30. We spent the rest of the day trying to get them back on schedule. What fun! Not.

Monday, the girls were five months old. Impossible for me to believe.And Tuesday, we stood in line to vote - 2 hours and 45 minutes - we were outside for all but about twenty minutes. Thank goodness the girls were not with us. It was cold, rainy, and windy.
Stay tuned for the adventures of rolly-polly baby. Mallory is now rolling over onto her tummy in her sleep and waking herself up. All. The. Time. I told you I would never sleep again.

No comments: