Monday, May 17, 2010

Busy Weekend...

We had a busy weekend with a Walter's office party Friday night, shopping for the girls' party Saturday, and swimming Saturday evening. We finally had time to stop and smell the roses Sunday... We spent all day playing at home Sunday, and the girls napped so well that I was able to make them adorable new pillowcase-style dresses for Cousin Brennan's birthday dinner Sunday evening. I made my own pattern (!) by tracing one of the girls' dresses on a LOFT bag and making a few adjustments. I could make a hundred more of these dresses for them; it was so easy! They love the fabric which is a park scene with birds, trees, raccoons, and squirrels, but I think they wish they didn't have to look at it upside down!


The girls had such a fun time playing with Brennan. Mallory could not get enough of new baby cousin Finley which totally surprised me. It's Anna Claire who is such the little mommy, and she didn't even give Finley a second glance. One day, I am sure, she will be much more excited to have her only girl cousin!

No comments: