Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I Can't Believe It's Only Already August

Oh my gosh. I can't believe it is only August. It is so hot and it's not ending anytime soon. Maybe fall will come early.

We're beating the heat with the usual ~ pool, water park, and lots of air conditioning.

Here we are swimming at the family picnic. It was so hot this day. Thank goodness for the fabulous kiddie pool!




At the water park...


Yes, same bathing suits, two different days, in the same post. gasp!
And don't forget the crazy evening thunderstorms that don't necessarily cool things off, but actually makes it feel hotter. Can you imagine that!?

And...I really can't believe it's already August. I am unofficially back to work last week and this week. I love my job, but I love being home with the girls more. Back to work full time next week. :-(

1 comment:

Melissa W. said...

Just dropping by to say HI! xoxo
melissa