Tuesday, March 20, 2012

...then my camera battery died

Not this past weekend, but the weekend before that, we had a cookout over at Aunt Pam and Uncle Rick's. It was warm enough to play outside until the sun started setting, so I got a few pics...then my camera battery died.

Does Mallory look like she's in jail? The only this she was guilty of this night was eating an entire hot dog ~ bun and all ~ and two helpings of macaroni and cheese. Seems like the girls are only picky eaters when they want to be.

Anna Claire walked around the entire perimeter of the flower bed "balance beam" and it is a huge flower bed. I've got to say I was pretty impressed with her balance...until it was time to go home. It was dark. She was tired. Then she stumbled and fell.
We had a great time {wish I had more pictures}, and the girls were asleep before we could get home.

No comments: