Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Countdown

Is Christmas really in ONE WEEK? We've been counting down over here for weeks now, and Anna Claire and Mallory are getting SO excited!

Evidence:
The girls cannot settle down and fall asleep at night. They call me in and out of their room with silly questions and comments. Every morning Mallory asks me if it's the night Santa is coming and begs to open presents.

I was finally able to get some holiday sewing finished for the girls. Sunday, I appliqued this cute Christmas tree onto T-shirts and they were able to wear them to school today.

 Monday, I made "dancing gingerbread" hair bows for Friday's dance class.
And tonight I made treat bags for the girls' to give to their classmates tomorrow. I found a cute little M&M Christmas poem printable online...this was really too easy!
Tomorrow is Anna Claire and Mallory's Christmas program and class party. I'll be sure share pictures soon of my "little drummer girls" ~ easiest costume I've made to date!

No comments: