Friday, July 5, 2013

InstaFriday ~ a Peek at Our Week

Hey, everyone. It's summertime and the livin' is…busy! Not much time for blogging, but I have been loving Instagram. If you want to keep up with us this summer, following on Instagram might be your best bet {I've got a link over on the sidebar if you aren't following already}.

Here's just a quick peek at some of the fun we had this week...
 
After picking up the rental car Monday, the girls and I headed to the aquarium. We had the best time just be-bopping around the aquarium with no where to be and nothing else to do ~ it was a nice break from a fairly stressful weekend...and when we got home ALL the painting was finished! {pics soon!}


Tuesday morning we had Mickey Mouse pancakes. They were so good! More rain, and I finally got the house put back together now that the painters have cleared out.


Wednesday was another washout, so I took the girls for their first visit to the public library. I needed a few books for the beach next week, and I wanted them to understand how a library works before they start school next month {did I just say next month??!!}. They had a great time, did a very good job whispering, and came home with several books to enjoy!

 
Happy Independence Day! More rain on the fourth, but when you're already wet from swimming in the pool, there's really no need to take cover, right?
 
Today was pretty laid back, we played a lot, ate too much ice cream, it rained ~ again, and I still need to properly commemorate our Disney trip and the girls' dance recital ~ I have so many cute and silly pictures to share...hopefully I'll get to that soon!! Have a great weekend!!
 
Linking up at...
life rearranged

2 comments:

Whitney @ Work it Mommy said...

I love taking my daughter to the Aquarium! Your picture is beautiful. I want a Mickey pancake- yum! Glad I got to visit your blog through InstaFriday link up :)
Whitney @ work-it-mommy.blogspot.com

Traci Michele said...

Micky Pancakes? Wow! :-)

visiting from Insta-friday! <3 Traci Michele