Friday, July 19, 2013

InstaFriday ~ A Sneak Peek at Our Week





We're back from the beach and I still haven't made time to share a proper post on Disney, so who knows when I'll get around to sharing all the fun we had at the beach this summer. Counter tops are in, faucets are in {mostly}, bedroom carpet is in {finally}. It's been a busy, messy week around here, so I am loving this little look back at life at the beach...
 
One of our favorite things to do at the beach {there are so many} is to take evening golf cart rides. On this particular night the ocean breeze and setting sun lulled Mallory to sleep in no time!


Have you read The Language of Flowers? I devoured it at the beach ~ I loved every word of it and highly recommend it. 
On our last night we took a walk on the beach and what did we see but a rainbow over the ocean ~ so pretty!
The girls and I have been enjoying trips our trips to the library this summer. Here's my lineup for the next three weeks...
Sweet Frog opened while we were at the beach, so after going to see Monster's University today, the girls and I had our first chance to stop in for the yummiest frozen yogurt. I can see this becoming an addiction!

We hope you've had a great week, as well!
 

Linking up at...

1 comment:

Traci Michele said...

I love the ocean rainbow picture! What an awesome moment to capture!

So glad you got to experience that!

http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/07/insta-friday-july-19th.html