Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Annie C.

I'm not sure what's happening to my little blog...I never seem to find the time anymore, and I'm bothered by all the memories and milestones I'm not recording here.

One recent milestone I could not let go unmentioned, however, is Anna Claire getting glasses!


How cute is she? She picked her own frames ~ they are purple with pink and aqua flowers on the sides. She loves them!

Not too long ago, before we even knew there was a problem with her vision, we read Junie B. Jones: First Grader at Last. Junie B. gets glasses...purple ones! Needless to say, Anna Claire was over the moon with the idea of getting glasses. We picked out her frames last week {you might have seen a pic on Instagram or Facebook}, and they finally came in Monday. I didn't think she would be able to wait that long; you would have thought it was Christmas morning we were waiting on!

Just a couple days in and she is still happily wearing her glasses and being super responsible with them. Let's hope that lasts a long time!

Presenting, Annie C. ~

post signature

No comments: