Monday, July 27, 2009

Duty Calls

Since I began summer break with these pictures, I thought it fitting to end summer break with these...
That's right. Duty calls and my summer break with the girls is over more than one week early. I'm not supposed to be back at work until next Wednesday, August 5, but a huge project which requires days of teacher trainings has called me back more than one week early. Did I already mention that?

The school bus ball pit, one of the girls' favorite birthday presents, has seen better days. They have played hard this summer jumping, rolling, crawling, and climbing all over it. Now it is partially deflated - kind of like I feel tonight after my first day back to work more than one week early.

Bright side: I do have this Friday, next Tuesday, and next Friday off. Yay!

1 comment:

Tiffany Lockette said...

You know when I saw your post with the school bus ball pit, I thought...Zoe would love that and I started doing research on them and they got horrible remarks. By the way, you pick out awesome gifts for your girls which gives me ideas for Zoe...thank you!! LOL The girls will soon move on to another favorite toy. I can't believe it is time for school again already...where did Summer go? Try not to think about it and enjoy your few days you have off before going back officially.