Thursday, July 23, 2009

Picture Day

For a couple of months now, I have been trying to have the girls' "one-year-old" portraits taken. I really wanted him to take the pictures, but it's not quite in the budget right now, and historically the girls have been a bit temperamental during photo shoots. I couldn't bear to fork out big bucks and then not have the pictures turn out (maybe we'll try when they're a bit older), so back to Portrait Innovations we went.

Of course, Anna Claire woke up this morning with a huge mosquito bite on her forehead. I doctored it all day long to no avail. In addition, she only took a fifteen minute nap. I think it shows in the pictures (the bite and the crankiness), but it always amazes me that we can still come away with some really good poses.

These are a few of the [unedited] best...
The girls had had enough by the time we switched outfits, but we still got a few good ones... And one more just for fun...

2 comments:

Tiffany Lockette said...

Oh my goodness they are just so precious. I'm glad you posted, I haven't seen you post in a while. I adore the girls polka dot dresses, how cute. Where did you find them?

Tracy said...

They are just adorable!!! Thanks for posting them. :)

I have a new "system" on my blog so you'll see when I put up a new post. Check it out when you have time!