Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sick Babies

Anna Claire and Mallory are sick tonight. Mallory started throwing up followed shortly thereafter by Anna Claire just before I got to my parents' house this afternoon. Both girls threw up in the car on the ride home, multiple times before bed, and we've just had to change Anna Claire's crib sheets - she spit up her last sips of Pedialyte. They aren't running a fever, but they also are not keeping anything down - not even the Pedialyte. I was able to get a call in to the pediatrician before they closed, and I feel like we have a plan, but I am still worried about dehydration.

Both girls are sleeping right now. I hope my sick babies are feeling much better tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Tiffany Lockette said...

Poor babies. That throwing up stuff is not fun at all. I feel for the girls and for their Mommy and Daddy. Hope they are feeling better soon.