Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Anna Claire and Mallory had a great Thanksgiving.

They ate turkey, mac & cheese, butter beans, broccoli casserole, and biscuits...and still asked for seconds. No sweet potato casserole for them - too much sugar! - though I think Granny may have also snuck them both a few bites of cheesecake for dessert.

The girls had fun visiting with my dad's side of the family, eating, playing, and jumping on the trampoline. And you won't believe it, but Mallory took a 2 hour and 45 minute nap!

Since the girls are a bit older this year, I thought holidays might go more smoothly, but I was wrong; things were still a bit on the hectic side. What was I thinking, right? So, I wasn't able to get many pictures. Here are just a few...
We sure hope Connor is feeling better soon. It's no fun being sick at the holidays. Now, I'm off to get myself organized for Black Friday!

No comments: