Thursday, January 14, 2010

Eighteen Month Well-Baby Visit

Anna Claire and Mallory had their eighteen month well-baby visit way back on December 22, and I have yet to write about it because, let me just tell you, it was a doozie! I sat down and typed up a looooong post recounting all the traumatic details and then deleted the whole thing because it was way too snarky (I need to leave it in the past). The gist is this - we waited a very.long.time. with two babies who have pretty severe doctor's office anxiety too see a fairly inexperienced fill-in doctor for Dr. Tillman.

Since I DO want to get their stats recorded, here are the details on our thriving girlios...

Anna Claire
Weight 23 lbs. 10 oz.
Height 32 1/2 in.

Mallory
Weight 24 lbs. 4 oz.
Height 32 1/2 in.

Though I'm pretty confident the girls are right on track, I wish I had n "official" developmental update for you. I didn't get any of my questions answered because all we wanted to do was get out of there! I hope we don't have to go back until June 22!

Santa bought the girls a doctor's bag so we can all pretend to give each other shots, listen to hearts beating, look in ears, etc. which will hopefully make future visits a little easier on the girls.

1 comment:

Esther and Brian said...

Sorry to hear about the waiting...I hate that, too! It's hard with kids this age! Mine just want to walk and run everywhere and not sit in the stroller...the girls are tracking each other so close, it's interesting! Perfect measurements...:)