Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Wheels on the Bus

Tomorrow morning, children everywhere will board school buses just like this one (well, not just like this one) and head back to school. Christmas break is O-V-E-R. Yuck!
I've had so much fun with the girls. We did a little shopping, went out to lunch and dinner, enjoyed the awesome holidays with family, but mostly just stayed home - which was so great! The past two weeks have been wonderful. The girls are napping better (between 1 1/2 and 2 hours, typically) and Mallory's little temper tantrums seem to be tapering off a bit. The girls have been sleeping in the mornings until about 7:15, and so have I. Tomorrow, the alarm clock will go off at 5:30. Ugh!

Not wanting to think anymore about having to say "goodbye" to vacation and "hello" to work, I'll just share a bit of Anna Claire cuteness.

She went from not having enough hair for a bow, to refusing to wear a bow once she did have enough hair, to requesting a bow to wear with her jammies immediately after hopping out of her crib in the morning!

And this is how I found her this morning...quietly looking at a book in the nursery.

1 comment:

Tiffany Lockette said...

So cute. Zoe will not keep her bow in her hair. She has plenty of hair but just won't keep one in. I am hoping she grows out of this stage.
I love following your blog. Your girls are so cute and close in age to my Zoe. I hope you hop over and visit us from time to time.