Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How I Know Anna Claire Isn't Feeling Well...

{other than the 102.9 fever}

She crawled in bed all by herself at 7:30, curled up on her side, and fell fast asleep. Poor sweet baby.

Oddly enough, she and I were at the doctor's office this morning to check a little cyst she has under the skin on the back of her hand {nothing to worry about} and she had no fever.

She played well this morning and seemed fine when I dropped her off at my parents' house with Mallory so I could go to the office for awhile. Mom called me a little while later to tell me Anna Claire was burning up with fever. I talked to the nurse and we're watching her closely and alternating Motrin and Tylenol. She played a little bit before and after dinner but didn't eat much. She did tell me just before bed tonight that her head hurt; other than that and wanting to be held and rocked in between playing, nothing in particular seems to be bothering her. Hmmm...

Hopefully she'll have a restful night and the fever will be gone in the morning.

1 comment:

Tiffany Lockette said...

Zoe went through the same thing over the weekend. She really had no symptoms other than a runny nose and high fever. She was pulling her ear some but we were already putting ear drops in her ear from her tubes being clogged so we did the same thing, just rotated the motrin and tylenol. Poor babies.