Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dream a Little Deam

I think Mallory might be remembering her dreams. Earlier this week she woke up and the first thing she said to me was, "Mommy, I got taller and taller and taller..." Yesterday the first thing she said walking down the hallway was, "I don't want any hot chocolate." {Hmmm...mommy has never given her hot chocolate.}And, there was something else last week she woke up mumbling about.

When I asked her if she was dreaming about getting taller/drinking hot chocolate, she said yes, but I can't tell for sure if she really understands what dreaming is...maybe?

And...just a minute ago I went into the girls' room to put Aquaphor on Anna Claire's dry lips while she's sleeping {because she won't let me put it on when she is awake}. She stirred and without opening her eyes kept repeating, "I smell somebody."

What is going on in those little minds? What I wouldn't give...

No comments: