Monday, July 16, 2012

Where Did Last Week Go?

Last week I had to work in Columbia for three days and it's almost like the week didn't even happen! As a result, I don't have many pictures from last week, but here they are in no particular order:

I managed to get another outfit completed for Anna Claire and Mallory.
 Mallory is such a hard worker. She was determined to help Walter rake the back yard and it was hot!
Anna Claire and Mallory are jumping off the side of the pool again. Every summer it takes them weeks to build up their nerve. Swim lessons start this afternoon!!
 Slippin' and slidin' at Grandmom's last weekend...
This is what I had to drive into and through everyday on my way back from Columbia last week {not a fun way to end already exhausting days and drives}.
This week we have swim lessons and the girls' fiour~year~old well check {including shots!}. Anna Claire and Mallory are very excited about swim classes. The shots...not so much. Wish us luck!

No comments: