Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Now and Then

My, how things can change in just one very short year. Just look at those onesies. The green one is a new size 12 month and the print one is a newborn. It's sooo tiny. I can't believe my babies wore something that small.
Pampers...we're now in a size 3. The girls came home from the hospital wearing preemies but soon moved up to the newborn size which is the one pictured here.
This is one of the sun hats the girls wore last summer and the one they are currently wearing this summer.
The girls wore this precious pink sleeper (preemie size) for the first time in the hospital. I remember it was so big they curled their little legs up and they came right out of the legs of the sleeper and into the body of the outfit. In other words, there were no legs in the legs. Too funny! They slept in these polka dotted jammies last night.
Just this morning I fed the girls their morning bottles in the bouncy seats because Walter had to leave early for a meeting. Below this picture is one of them when they were just a couple weeks old. I had to post the third picture of Mallory without her blanket for a true comparison. Just look at those skinny little legs then compared to now!
When I look at pictures like these, they remind me of just how much Anna Claire and Mallory have grown and changed. I can't even begin to imagine what we have in store for ourselves this coming year.

*I wrote this last night and scheduled it to post this afternoon, as I often do.

1 comment:

Tiffany Lockette said...

Time flies when you are having fun huh? The girls are super cute. I know you are such a proud, proud Mommy. Congrats on 1 year and many, many more to come!!