Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Twelve Months Old

Anna Claire and Mallory are twelve months old today (as if you didn't already know)...

I had one more post planned for this evening - their twelve month update - but I am exhausted, so that will have to wait until tomorrow. I've spent the last hour and a half taking a stroll down memory lane as we watched the girls' video from the day they were born and their first few weeks at home, so I thought I would take you on your own little stroll, too.
Twelve months...
Eleven months...
Ten months...
Nine months...
Eight months...
Seven months...
Six months...
Five months...
Four months...
Three months...
Two months...
One month...
And I leave you with my all time favorite picture of Anna Claire and Mallory less than three days old which sits on my bedside table in a frame which reads, "We Dreamed of You"...

1 comment:

holly said...

beautiful! happy birthday, girls!! xoxox.