Thursday, September 8, 2011

Out and About

We had a busy and productive loooong Labor Day weekend. It's gotten easier and easier to take the girls along on errands and the great thing is, they seem to enjoy themselves and rarely give me problems.

Saturday, the girls got signed up for dance class {!!!}. After that we went around the corner to People, Places, and Quilts to get fabric and thread for a special project {I am ever so grateful for the little corner of toys they have that allows me to browse the bolts of fabric...and so are the girls!}.

After a quick trip to Target, we made a stop at Shoe Carnival for Keds. I got to spin the wheel {wish I had a picture of that!} while we were there because I was the only person in the store with a library card. The girls thought I had lost my mind when I dragged them barefoot to the front of the store waving my library card, but I won a $3 off coupon. Woot!

Later, we met Granny, Aunt Michelle, Connor, and Dylan at Cracker Barrel...
Sunday was grocery day and swimming at the pool. On Monday we found the new Talbot's outlet {60% off red~line} and the girls got ballet & tap shoes and leotards & tights. They are so excited about dance class...pics coming soon!

No comments: