Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Who Needs a Teething Ring When You've Got a Sister?

Do the photos below look familiar? Remember this?

Since I still haven't been able to find the perfect teether, Mallory has taken things into her own hands. I guess she's desperate...

I never would have guessed Mallory would have cut the first tooth. Anna Claire began teething first and has been in so much more discomfort than Mallory, but I understand it can be harder on some babies than others. That first tooth is certainly there, sharper than I expected and so tiny. It's almost impossible to see both because it is very difficult to get Mallory to open her mouth and move her tongue out of the way and because the tooth itself is so small - only the tip, I guess, has cut through the gum. Hopefully I will be able to get pictures of it soon.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Oh, that's so cute! Evan, especially has taken to gumming his sister's appendages. It's hilarious, and you are much better at getting pictures than I am.