Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Baby Einsteins

Anna Claire and Mallory are so smart. I have to brag on them...

Anna Claire has mastered pulling herself up to standing, but she has been having some problems getting down. Mallory just lets go and plops down on her bottom with out a care. Well, Anna Claire didn't like that idea. After a couple of weeks of hemming and hawing and whining for me to help her get down (at which point I would take her hands away from what ever she was holding on to and lower her onto her fanny to the floor), yesterday she decided she had a better way of doing things. She just kneels down to the ground and she's so cute doing it! So smart. Why didn't Mallory and I think of that?

And Mallory can climb stairs. Holy cow! Just today she climbed up four steps to get from the living room to the kitchen at my parents' house! Some major baby proofing is going to have to occur!

No comments: