Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving today. We actually feasted at Terence's house! Mallory had a bit of a rough morning {despite the fact that we all slept beautifully}, so I wasn't so sure what the day would hold. Luckily, the weather was beautiful and there's not much Anna Claire and Mallory love more than being outside. The girls and Brennan spent hours, I think, riding in Grace's Jeep. All I can say is I hope Mallory's driving skills at two~and~a~half show vast improvement by the time she sits behind the wheel of a real car. She give female drivers a really bad name! Anna Claire, on the other hand, is quite happy being the passenger.

Since I did spend a good part of the day chasing behind this Jeep, I don't have very many great pictures to share of our happy Thanksgiving, so you'll have to take my word for it...and I really need to make a better effort of getting more photos of family members in some pictures. I am really bad about that, so I'll have to so better come Christmas.

For now...got to get ready for shopping tomorrow!
.

No comments: