Sunday, March 17, 2013

Congratulations, Danielle and Brian!


Anna Claire and Mallory attended their first wedding Saturday when my cousin Danielle got married. They have been waiting for this wedding for months...talk about excited!! The kiss, the cake, the first dance...it's all we've been talking about. 
 
I think Anna Claire and Mallory might have been the third and fourth most excited people at the wedding next to the beautiful bride and handsome groom...
 Oh, I wish Anna Claire had been smiling. What a pretty picture these three make!
 Crystal, this one's for you!
 Mallory was a little tired and mostly content to hang out at our table...
Anna Claire wanted to dance, dance, dance. I am SO out of touch and didn't know the steps to any of the line dances {doesn't anyone do the Electric Slide anymore??}. She and I pretty much just jumped around in a circle in our own little corner of the dance floor.
Then my camera fell off the table and broke...literally {Mallory's favorite new word}. :-(

I wish I'd gotten more pics. It was a beautiful day, a beautiful wedding, and Danielle and Brian will no doubt have a beautiful marriage!

No comments: