Saturday, March 30, 2013

'Twas the Night Before Easter

I'm pretty sure Anna Claire and Mallory are sound asleep {it's 8pm}, but I'm giving them a few more minutes just to be sure. They were SO tired tonight after a fun filled day hunting more eggs, visiting with Peter Cotton Tail, and dyeing Easter eggs.

I can't believe it, but they are already questioning the authenticity of the Easter Bunny {they aren't even five years old!}, so I've got to be careful. Here's an example: Anna Claire asked me this morning if the Easter Bunny was really a human because when she hugged him at school Thursday she though the felt a human leg. I explained that bunnies had bones just like humans did and gave the example of Cody and Tanner having had bones under their fur and it was just like that with the Easter Bunny; she seemed satisfied with that...for now.
They are growing up too fast!

No comments: