Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Little Chef

Granny is quickly becoming the play school seamstress. She made two of these chef hats for the "bakery center" in Anna Claire and Mallory's class. A few weeks ago she made slip covers for the reading center cushions. Wonder what project the girls' teacher will have her working on next?

We had a very busy weekend with three birthday parties, a baby shower and church. Other than that, nothing much is going on. Our laptop is in the shop...with my SD card inside, so I don't have any pictures to share other than what's on my phone...and that isn't much.

The pollen has already gotten to Anna Claire and me ~ scratchy throats and stuffy noses; I had hoped all the rain we had in February would have washed it away before it ever had a chance, but it doesn't seem that's the case. Zyrtec for everyone!

Mallory came home yesterday and told me she was picked for line leader..."the bestest job in the whole world!" she proudly proclaimed grinning ear to ear.

This weekend promises to be low~key. We are looking forward to NO RAIN and warmer temps...finally!!

...is it really only Tuesday?

No comments: