Thursday, May 9, 2013

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

Since this week is Teacher Appreciation Week, the girls and I put together a little something special yesterday afternoon, so they could make their special delivery at school today. They have two amazing teachers ~ we are so lucky!


I know...this idea is all over Pinterest, but I needed something easy!

We picked up some sunny yellow gerbera daisies on the way home yesterday and added a yellow grosgrain bow and a cute little gift tag to make them extra special. I made the note by merging some clip art from Pic Monkey and word art from Word {couldn't figure out how to curve text in Pic Monkey. Anyone?}. I printed the cards on card stock, trimmed the edges with pinking shears and taped them to cake pop sticks. I've gotta say I'm pretty proud of those little gift tags!

"Thanks for Helping Us Grow This Year!"

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

post signature

No comments: