Monday, May 20, 2013

Oh, The Places You'll Go: Four~Year~Old Play School Graduation

Last Thursday night, Anna Claire and Mallory "graduated" from play school. I can't believe three wonderful years of play school have come to an end. The girls are ready for kindergarten, but I'm not sure if I am!
 All the four year old classes performed a Dr. Seuss~themed program that was fabulous!
 The girls received diplomas from their teacher and got big hugs for having such a good year!
After the singing and diploma~awarding were over, it was time for the art show. The girls shared the art portfolios they've worked on all year long. I've been dying to see these, and they are amazing! I've got to find some time to share some of their pieces with you. Not only are the girls' pieces so creative, but I can't believe all the work their amazing art teacher put into creating the portfolios.



Anna Claire and Mallory were so excited to share their work with us!


I can't believe play school is over. We've been so lucky to have had three wonderful years with lots of love and learning and such sweet teachers. I can't believe kindergarten is right around the corner for these two!

post signature

No comments: