Thursday, October 9, 2008

Eight Cells

It is amazing to me when I remember that one year ago today Anna Claire and Mallory were two microscopic eight-cell embryos. On October 9, 2007, those tiny embryos were transferred on day 3 - something so complex and scientific, yet so simple at the same time. When I think about all the wishing and hoping and praying I was doing this time last year, I never could have imagined, no matter how hard I tried, the reality of the two beautiful babies we have now.

Here's a cute booty shot just for fun...
...and another of Mallory giving Anna Claire a kiss on the cheek.

1 comment:

holly said...

one day we need to meet! our journeys are so similar it's scary. tripper and i were looking at our "first picture" last night, too. we did our transfer on 10/17. it's amazing what a difference a year can make!