Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'll Never Sleep Again *updated*

Our doctor told us Thursday to keep helping the girls practice rolling from tummy to back to tummy since they could only go from back to side. I am terrified for them to sleep on their tummies and if they end up on their tummies, I want them to be able to roll onto their backs in case they can't breathe. Needless to say, we've practiced a lot this weekend.

Today, I heard Mallory crying about thirty minutes into her nap. When I went to check on her she was on her tummy (!!!) and her poor little leg up to her knee was caught between the crib slats.

I guess all that practicing paid off. Now that she can apparently roll onto her tummy, which I have never actually seen her do, I will never sleep again!

How many times did I just type the word tummy?!

*update*
As far as I could tell, neither girl made it onto her tummy last night.

No comments: