Monday, October 27, 2008

Yummy, Yummy, Yummy! I've Got Love in My Tummy!






We waited until tonight to attempt feeding the girls by spoon to make sure Anna Claire had adjusted to the Alimentum. I think things went pretty well. Anna Claire couldn't get enough of her rice cereal. I'm not sure how much she actually swallowed, but I couldn't shovel it in fast enough! At first Mallory gagged, but then she took to it pretty well, not quite as enthusiastic as Anna Claire, but I am proud of her, nonetheless! Neither of the girls got nearly as messy as I expected!

I mixed up two tablespoons of rice cereal and used one spoon and one bowl. I can't imagine feeding them out of separate bowls with two spoons! Maybe one day. We fed them about 6:30 which was a little behind schedule, but then we don't really have a schedule yet for "meals." I'm sure we'll work all that out in the days to come. My main concern with feeding them so late was that the girls would not want their 7:30 bottle. I don't know why I was worried. Anna Claire drank four oz. and Mallory drank all six!

I have great video but still haven't learned how to upload it. I promise I will learn this weekend!

No comments: