Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dylan!

Can you believe Dylan is 4 years old?! That means the count down is officially on to Anna Claire and Mallory's fourth birthday. That I cannot believe!
The girls had a great time Saturday; I'm sad I don't have any pics of the huge Cars jump castle. The rain held off and though it was cloudy most of the morning, when the sun came out things warmed up quickly!

Look at all that candy! The girls ate a lot of junk food and fast food Saturday {not my finest mommy moment}. We sure paid for it, too. Mallory threw up everywhere several times very early Sunday morning. We are a very lucky family in that stomach issues {for the girls, at least} are rare, so when it happens, especially in the middle of the night, I am totally caught off guard!



Cute girly whale applique I whipped up for the party ~
Very happy with how this turned out {minus the wrinkles}. The outfit is a tiny yellow checked seersucker from the Rosalina sale and the bow is pink striped seersucker. I had the fabric and thread already on hand from other projects ~ love that!

No comments: