Thursday, April 19, 2012

Don't Try This at Home

Last weekend was pretty laid back. We made a family trip to Lowe's for some shrubbery, a new gate latch, and sandbox sand. Then I made a separate run to Target for a kiddie pool and water blasters. The weather was gorgeuos, so we pretty much spent ALL day Saturday and ALL day Sunday playing in the yard.

Last summer we made our DIY water slide, so we thought we were brilliant when we put this year's pool under the girls' new slide. Not a good idea on so many levels {which mainly had to do with all the drained water pooling under the new swing set and soaking into the brand new sand which now I've discovered may or may not be life-threatening. They had a blast, though!



2 comments:

Brandon said...

I was going to mention the life-threatening sand thing, but see you've already heard about that.

Jenn Grainger said...

Decided I had to come to your blog if I ever want to talk to you! :) they are so cute! I can't believe how big they've gotten. Now what is the deal with the wet sand? Hopefully we can spend some time together this summer! Love ya:)