Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Crabby Chic

In my other life, the one where I own a beach house, it will look exactly like the house we stayed in last week. The decor was absolutely adorable. Walter would never let me decorate our house this way, so I took some pictures the day we left so I can swoon over them forever. If we could, we'd rent this house again next year; however, it's for sale so it's not currently being rented for next year...will you buy it for me instead?



I could have spent hours taking pictures of all the little details, art work, and nick~nacks. All the couches and chairs were slip~covered in the cutest fabrics, and don't even get me started on the girls' room...those hand~painted beds and the tea pot lamp on the bedside table...the pic up above doesn't do it justice.
Are you sure you don't want to buy it for me?...the house, not the lamp. Though I'd take the lamp as a consolation.

No comments: