Friday, December 30, 2011

Puzzling

Anna Claire and Mallory have always loved puzzles. This summer we went crazy for Melissa and Doug floor puzzles after Brandon, Brigette, and Owen gave the girls one for their birthday. For Christmas, Santa brought the girls some table-top Disney jigsaw puzzles with smaller pieces ~ eight total ~ in a neat little box.

So, last night the girls decided to give their new puzzles a try. I realized I had thrown the packaging away that came with the puzzles ~ which included the pictures of what the finished puzzles would look like. Walter and I were cleaning up the kitchen as I was telling him I really thought the girls would need the pictures and I wish I had thought before throwing away the packaging when I looked into the living room and saw the girls had almost finished the first puzzle. Silly mommy! These girls are smart!

No comments: