Monday, December 12, 2011

We Wish You a Merry Christmas!

Has our Christmas card found it's way to you yet? If not, here's wishing you all a very Merry Christmas before things get too crazy around here!

A note on the cards {or five minute of you're life you'll never get back if you choose to read this}: I think they turned out really cute! We have tons of adorable pictures of Anna Claire and Mallory from our photo shoot a few weeks ago {I still need to share more of those}, but we didn’t get that one perfect shot of the girls together for a Christmas card. For a singular moment last weekend I considered dressing the girls up in a Christmas dress and trying to get a picture myself, but I reminded myself that didn’t make sense when I have a disk with hundreds of beautiful, professional photos.

So, I was originally searching for a card for three photos, so I could have an individual photo of each of the girls and then one of them together, but if you've ever used a site such as Shutterfly, Tiny Prints, etc. to create and purchase photo cards you know it can be overwhelming with all the choices available. It always surprises me that I can never find exactly what I want ~ and there are certainly limited options for pink Christmas cards. That’s not to say I didn’t try to get those pink turtlenecks not to clash with red and green, but I wasn’t thinking about Christmas cards when I dressed the girls in those outfits; it was more about the weather and being comfortable in a natural setting.

I do love the pink and red cards and think they are just perfect for two sweet little girls who want to wish you all a very merry Christmas!




No comments: