Friday, February 27, 2009

First Trip to the Playground

Today Anna Claire and Mallory went to the playground on Richardson for the first time. Granny took the girls in my minivan and Papa took Dylan in his truck. We weren't sure how to get a third car seat in my van, though I'm sure it can be done. Michelle, Connor, and I met them there later. The weather was perfect - warm and not a cloud in the sky.Anna Claire and Mallory loved the swings. The experience of sharing one swing was a bit different that what they're used to in their swings at home when they each have their own. Anna Claire laughed the entire time, and Mallory kept trying to turn around to see Anna Claire.
By the time they made it onto the merry-go-round, Anna Claire was getting a little sleepy - or maybe she was dizzy. Anyway, I could not get her to look at the camera. Mallory, on the other hand, couldn't get enough.


Both girls fell asleep in the car on the way home and had a great afternoon nap. Since it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow and snow Sunday, who knows when we'll get to go back!?

1 comment:

Tracy said...

They look like they had a blast!!! I can't wait to take my littles to the playground.