Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sick, Sick, and...Sick

Yep, all three of us. Mallory, Anna Claire, and I all caught Walter's illness, and it was evil. I am so thankful that the girls didn't seem to get the worst of it; although, the poor things still puked and pooped all weekend and it doesn't seem to be completely over yet. All I can say is that I have never, in all my life, been so ill. I'm sure I can say the same not just for my husband and daughters, but also for my mom, brother-in-law, and nephew, all of whom succumbed to this vicious, vile virus over the past few days! Who will be next??? I hope no one else in my family has to go through what we've been through.

Today was my first day back to work since Friday. I am exhausted, so I will spare you anymore of the hideous details, but I cannot close without saying thank you, thank you, thank you to my dad and Walter's mom who both came to our rescue more than once over the past seven days. We love you (and hope you don't get sick, too, since you were the only ones brave enough to enter our house during the "invasion").

No comments: