Thursday, February 26, 2009

Move It!

This morning when I dropped the girls off at mom and dad's Mallory was sitting on the floor. She got on all fours and crawled just one little crawl to reach a toy she wanted. It may have only been one little "step," but it was the first forward movement we've seen from either Mallory or Anna Claire.

Before I left, I told her she needed to practice while I was at work and that when I got home for lunch I wanted to see her crawling all over the room.

Too much pressure??

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Yay Mallory! :)

Just wanted to reply to your question about baby food. Yes, I think a working mom could do it easily. I try to remember how it was when I was working, and imagine how my days would be, and I think there are definitely chunks of time where you could toss some veges in a pot with a steamer basket and go about your business for 10-15 minutes. Once they're done, toss them in a cuisinart or blender, and there you have it!

It really, really took a lot less time than I thought it would. Give it a shot, and if it doesn't work for you, don't do it! :)