Sunday, May 24, 2009

Head Bangers Having a Ball

In the early mornings, my routine involves giving the dogs water and a treat, letting them out, sitting down to drink my coffee, and listen to the girls coo and sing until I go in to get them at 7am.

At this moment, I can hear someone banging her head into the wall/crib - not out of frustration, mind you, not too hard and not for too long. They do this for fun, giggling the whole time. Is that normal?? (I'm not sure I should have even blogged about that!) Nevertheless, when I hear the head banging beginning, that's generally when I know I'll need to guzzle those last sips and head in to get the girlios.

Which is where I'm off to now!

3 comments:

Brandon said...

Hey...we got Owen's monogram at http://www.wisedecor.com/

At the time, I saw it on tv, or in a magazine or on another blog. There are lots of choices, but of course you can pick the size, font and color. They are not super easy to install, especially when your wife is 7-8 months pregnant and can't get on a step stool. The result is worth it though, we couldn't be more pleased. And apparently they are really easy to remove and leave no mess behind. Let me know if you need any help with installation.

Tracy said...

Had to laugh, because your morning sounds JUST like mine. :)

holly said...

my guys bang their heads a bit, too. not too hard, but loud enough to make noise.

if i remember correctly, i did it as a little one, too. except i did it against a couch cushion over and over and over. it must feel good or something?