Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Crafts

The girls helped make their first Christmas ornaments yesterday, and I finished decorating them tonight. Can you tell what they are?



It's each girls' hand print and the fingers are decorated like snowmen complete with black top hats, orange carrot noses, and colorful scarves. How cute! There's not an artistic bone in my body, but I can be a little crafty if I put my mind to it.

This art project went much better than our Halloween ghost and spider projects which I've never posted pictures of because I never finished them. Anna Claire and Mallory were much more cooperative this time - not a tear was shed. It only took us sixteen total ornaments, one ruined outfit, and one paint-covered-hand-in-the-mouth to end up with two *perfect* little hand prints.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

What a cool idea!!!!